zaterdag 5 september 2009

Diary feelings and thoughts.. : Bad or Good feellings, They make me feel alive..

05-09-'09
Bad or Good feellings, They make me feel alive..
I love myself. And I love my life..

I love my appearance and looks. I love it i’m one of a kind.
I love it that i’m a girl, Who love to write what’s on her mind.

I love I have some people around me.
I love my family and my connection with my mom and daddy.

I love I have a house, food, clothes, and education.
I love to do things I like. I love to have my life motivation.

I don’t want to sound arrogant..
I want to show some of us, that we need to remember these things..
When we cry, or when we sad for example..
So we have a little smile, while we sad..
Because....This is life!....The ups and the downs....Good AND Bad....

I love I feel sad sometimes.
I love I feel pain.
Cause that makes me a real person, It makes me feel alive....

.Bad or Good feellings, They make me feel alive!! .The world is ours !!

Cherelly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten